A global quantitative proprietary trading firm is currently seeking a Quantitative Researcher. This Quantitative Researcher will work closely with traders and software developers to build new quantitative models while optimizing the models used by our equity options team.
- Uncover and identify patterns and correlations using tick data and develop new trading algorithms
- Identify, design, and backtest low latency strategies using big data
- Design, develop, and optimize the current models while researching new opportunities for the team.
- Analyze large data sets to develop and implement alpha signals while contributing to portfolio construction
- A Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD in a quantitative field such as computer science, an engineering discipline, mathematics, statistics, or physics.
- 3+ years of relevant options research experience.
- Expertise building quantitative models, with a proven track record of deploying such models to production in a team-driven environment.
- Must be proficient with Python (C++ is a plus)
- Experience working with large datasets
- A deep technical understanding of advanced statistical techniques
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.