We are seeking an IT Technical Writer. The trading technologies department of is responsible for the creation, testing and operations of a global trading platform. This platform trades all asset classes and operates on a 24/5 basis, managing billions of dollars and multiple publicly traded funds.
The trading technologies department utilizes Microsoft technologies largely. Software is in .Net, databases on SQL Server and applications run on Windows Server. In addition to this infrastructure, the development, testing and operations teams use various modern tools and techniques to deliver a reliable trading platform.
- Proactively learn product functionality
- Create documentation for:
- Internal IT
- End Users
- Review test plans and cases to insure they are well written
- Assist in the management and generation of presentations for the team
- Excellent social and communication skills
- 5+ years of experience as a technical writer
- Ability to take on projects and operate with minimal oversight desired
- Ability to learn complex systems
- 3+ years of experience in the trading or financial industry
- Experience working with Confluence